Tuesday 26 January 2010

We get half-years report this week and I'm more curious than nervous.  That a good sign? Hm.

Anyways,pictures:

Something I did for a friends birthday. Yeah, I know,the idea of giving someone a picture of themselves is either strange or indicates narcissm but it was the best I could come up with. So,well.

 Close-Up Fun

Random

To be honest I don't really know much about this Vocaloid-thing, but anyone singing and dancing around can't really be a bad person.*
And GAWD. Ze Desiiigggnnnn<3>

First Attempt at ...whatever the fuck I was doing.


Assasins Creed junk

Just 67 days until I can play this game again.
*breathes*
 



2 comments:

  1. der stil von dem "whatever the fuck" teil ist ja super *_* in deinem üblichen wirst du auch immer besser <3 (und, hach, damian~ ich mag dein´ geschmack, he xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,Danke :D
    Das ist irgendwie...so ein superseshialiges Phoddoshop tool dem ich nie wirklich aufmerksamkeit geschenkt hab :V
    Einfach,Schnell und ziemlich hässlich :'D

    lol,Ich hab nur eine folge mit ihm gesehn (:C)und ein paar FAs glaub ich....äh,danke jedenfalls :D

    ReplyDelete