Saturday 16 January 2010

bing!





Hi there :D  

Sorry for not letting having anything heard from me for a while, but things weren't going that smoothly (well, about drawing at least. Everything else is just fine :D ). I should learn how to arrange my time better.

However,in may  there'll be a little convention right on my doorstep and I'm really looking forward to it :)

There is a contest for it,too, it's about creating your own visual novel... and even though I know it's plenty of work and frustration and am so not patient enough for something as complicated and etc. I feel myself strangely motivated. That is so because:

a) It's great practice.

b)It's speshul.

c)The program needed is already available.And it seems to work out for informatics-ignoramus as me ,too.

d)I have the story sketched out already.It just happend.

f)My friend told me she'd kick my ass if I don't.Huh.

And additionally, what's always great about original characters:                                                      You can fuck them up as much as you like without offending the creator.

I won't go much into detail about what it'll be about,however this stuff has sth to do with it:

And from here on it's random stuff I forgot to upload the other day:

By jove, kuroshitsuji ,15th episode ending:

Please tell me that's just an really awkward translation mistake.

You may call me a pubecent boy at heart, but for laughing so hard when I saw this I almost choked on my precious food .

No comments:

Post a Comment