Saturday 13 March 2010

Hot Potato Hot potato

Lately it looked so warm and nice outside and then it was all cold and freezing.
I yelled at the sky a bit for this.
Several times.


Ahh,somehow I think it would make sense to update this regularily w/ smaller bits.

So much about theory.

Augh,perspective. Yet another nemesis.
I wanted the clothing to be simple,old and a bit stoopid but I realised halfway through drawing that it's kind of AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck.
Goddamnit.




Landschaftspark colour doodle, as soon as some relative has birthday I will finish it,and gosh, they always have birthday.

:/I am quite aware of how incredibly lame that one is.That's why it'll stay here |D

I had this one almost finished
And forgot to save
OTL
 
I went through my harddrive for the first time in ages and heavens,so much unfinished junk.So,next dump will be all about fancrack.

2 comments:

  1. aber echt, globale erwärmung! :/ STFU AND GTFO!

    also, das mit der wanne würd ich eigentlich gerne fertig sehn ... und letzteres auch, aber da könnt ich verstehn, falls du dazu keinen bock mehr hast orz

    ReplyDelete
  2. STFU AND GTFO because my time is too precious to insult you thoroughly!
    Ja.

    Echt..?Danke :)
    Vllt. die Badewanne ...aber beim letzten sind die Wunden noch zu frisch |D

    ReplyDelete