Saturday 28 November 2009

So about these sketches.

okay , so , apparently you can't see the big ones full size and the wide ones are cut off. Well, just click on the ones you'd like to see, I'll memorize it next time.

Randomness

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Text on the left says 'the retarded,fat kid from the sub, which I feel somewhat sorry for, but which is extremely annoying also.'

I see him every morning.

Ref'd!Randomness

Photobucket

Higurashi sketches.Man,I need to watch that third season.

Photobucket

Sadness

Photobucket

Exceptional Sadness

Photobucket

And kind of what I want the colours to be like :)

South Paaaark <33333

Photobucket

I recently found out where to watch it online , and exuse me for being so random  now but

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH<333333333333333333333333333bestshowofalltimeeeee

Paako<3

Photobucket

I'd hit that xD

Something that'll turn into a christmasgift, hopefully (Speedpaint,atm)

Photobucket

I have 'special' section in my sketchbook (for nude drawings, yaoi and shit, stuff I don't want to be seen by just anybody), and this is what happend when someone didn't agree with my definition of just anybody.

Photobucket

And as a personal tradgedy:

I spilled juice over my laptop and even though it still works perfectly  writing became a real pain. Please exuse missing  spaces.  Man, I'm the worst person ever :(

No comments:

Post a Comment